You're riding on a road you know well, you've ridden it many times over the years. Taking one of your favourite 65 k bends at a comfortable and usually safe 100 kph. Half way around the bend, you see her.
Grandma has slowed down to 45 k's to take the curve. You slam on your brakes but the bike starts to drift in gravel that's on the road. You come off at about 70 kph!
This is exactly when you're grateful you invested in a Helite Airvest!
Helite airbag technology - the future of motorcycling safety gear is in Australia today at Moto Smart!
Helite Airbag protection can save you from serious impact injury or it might even save your life as it has done for many others (see testimonial page).
Already have a great riding jacket? No worries as the black Helite Air Vest is CE Approved, reusable and is also practical, lightweight and discreet and fits over your jacket – you won't even know you have it on.
If you ride on the road, off road or on the track and whether you ride a motorcycle ATV or scooter, the vest guarantees premium protection without losing any freedom of movement. And naturally both riders and pillion passengers can benefit
Helite Airbag advantages:
- Impact is absorbed by the airbag surface and the energy is dispersed
- The head strike is delayed and the bran decelerates sooner preventing many traumatic brain injuries
- The head and vertebrae stay straight in place preventing whiplash injury and hyper-flexion
The Helite Vest with the new 'Turtle Technology' provides direct protection for your:
Plus it provides indirect protection for your:
It is very airy and free under the arms to make sure it easily fits with the jacket you are wearing. They are also lightweight and robust
Helite vests and jackets are 100% mechanical to avoid unwanted airbag activation and changing batteries
The cO2 cartridge is the only component that needs to be changed in order to reuse the airbag vest
When you invest in a Helite Airvest you get:
- The latest Helite "Turtle technology" CE Certified airbag that fully inflates in 100ms
- A CE certified EN1621/2 Knox high end removable back protector
- One tether for your motorcycle
- Light, rugged yet easy to use adjustment clips to close the vest (easy to use even with gloves on)
- One cO2 cartridge. NB this ensures Airbag Deployment in less than 1/100th of a second (100 ms).
- The vest itself is made from high quality textile to resist abrasion
- Broadband highly reflective stripe across the back for safer night driving
- Interior textile 3D mesh to maintain good air circulation
- Large opening underarm for freedom of movement
The Helite Vest is available in black or high viz.
Refer to our sizing guide below for help with getting the right size vest for you. Please remember to have your jacket and riding gear on when taking your measurement. If you have any difficulties or you have additional sizing questions call us at +61 8 8339 6781 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
NB Please note that if your size is not in stock delivery can take 2 - 3 weeks.
Please note that there is a postage and handling fee calculated at the checkout
|Size Chart : TURTLE BLACK|
|Height (cm)||145 - 165||155 - 170||165 - 175||170 - 185||180 - 195||170 - 185||180 - 195|
|Chest line (cm)
|60 - 85||80 - 95||85 - 100||90 - 105||95 - 110||100 - 115||105 - 130|
|Waist line (cm)
|60 - 75||70 - 80||75 - 85||80 - 90||85 - 95||90 - 115||100 - 125|
|Hip line (cm)
|65 - 80||80 - 95||85 - 100||90 - 105||95 - 110||100 - 115||105 - 130|
|Back length (cm)||30 - 45||45 - 55||50 - 60||55 - 65||60 - 70||55 - 70||60 - 75|