For perfect protection and optimal concentration while motorcycling touring, MotoSafe offers the Touring ear plugs.
Motorcycling is something you want to enjoy. Unfortunately, motorcyclists often experience an annoying ring in their ears and a very tired feeling after a long ride. This is caused by the high volume of wind noise under your helmet. At a speed of 120 km per hour, the volume of wind noise averages at 98 dB. This means that you already risk permanently damaging your hearing after just 7 minutes. You will also become tired more easily, due to which you are less focused in traffic. In order to avoid this, Alpine has developed the perfect hearing protection for all types of motorcyclists.
- Prevents hearing loss
- Protects against harmful noise and reduces tiredness caused by wind noise
- Traffic, motorcycle and communication systems remain sufficiently audible AlpineAcousticFilters™
- Available in a Tour, Race and Pro version, the right attenuation for every motorcyclist
- Perfect fit thanks to the AlpineThermoShape™ material
- Comes with practical travel pouch / case
- No sense of isolation
- No silicone
MotoSafe® earplugs attenuate harmful noises without giving a sense of isolation. Traffic, navigation, intercom and the motorcycle itself remain sufficiently audible, thanks to the innovative AlpineAcousticFilters™.
Alpine MotoSafe® is available in different versions with protection adapted to the use. Racing on the circuit requires more protection than touring, for example.
– MotoSafe® Tour : ideal for tours, holidays and on the highway.
– MotoSafe® Race : ideal for on the highway, the circuit or with an open helmet.
– MotoSafePro® : contains a complete set of MotoSafe® Tour and MotoSafe® Race earplugs. Ideal for different uses and choosing the attenuation level yourself.
Unique Comfortable Material
Alpine MotoSafe® earplugs are made of durable and flexible AlpineThermoShape™ material. Thanks to the warmth of the ear, the soft material is shaped to the ear canal for a perfect fit. In combination with the soft filters, the earplugs fit perfectly underneath a helmet. AlpineThermoShape™ material does not contain silicone, ensuring that the earplugs do no sweat, itch or irritate. They can easily be worn all day.